Watch Out For Falling Debris
Look out for open manholes, too.
 

Friday, September 02, 2005

Goblins, Rascals, Every Single One Of Them

I'm very particular about the goblins I meet. Real goblins. Not those simpering fools you see on MTV. One goblin at home has developed an unhealthy interest in shower heaters. If there's one thing I can not stand next to a drivelling Harry Potter fanboy, it's a cold morning shower. The electrician suspected a gremlin. Otherwise, he found nothing wrong. Taking matters into my own hands, I gave the odious scoundrel an alternative tinker-toy, one I would gladly part with at a moment's notice. To the concerned reader whose household goblins have gone rogue in the same fashion, I am happy to report that the Rubick's Cube works. But, just in case, I have Leo Tolstoy's War and Peace on standby.

.

4 Comments:

good thing I prefer cold showers! cant stand heated water unless i'm in a spa. cold water makes your hair shinier! haha.

oh and i'm a harry potter fangirl. tho im not sure abt the drivelling part... =)

 

Some are more guilty than others. Hehe

 

am a harry potter fan too but there's no drivelling! hehe.

and the rubick's cube... as a child, i think i threw that out of frustration. :D

 

Any non-drivelling Harry Potter fanboy ... err ... fangirl is a friend of mine. To the drivelling majority who could not help it, my advice, drivel in private, drivel by yourself, and drivel briefly if you know what's good for you. :)

  Post a Comment


0.01% ME
profile

Previously...
The Anatomy Of A Rant
Spamblogger, A Word Or Two...
Garlic, All Is Not Lost.
Gaiman versus Caiman
Roadkill
Busy ... Busy ... Busy ...
Relax. Watch A Movie.
A Sneaky Monday Prelude
Hiatus My Shorts
I Should Watch Out For Falling Debris

Detour
Beach Bum
Born To Snooze
Chockwit
Compulsive Eater
Daydreamer
Duskwatcher
Heres My Kokote
Is It Safe?
Johanne Paulus
Mangguguhit
Noise Pollution
Something To Sing About
Streaks Of Light

Hire Me ... Please
Hyung Tae Kim
Warren Ellis
Big-Boys
Happy Tree Friends
Orisinal
Tokyo Plastic
Veer Desktop
My Boyfriend Is A Twat
Home Star Runner
IGN.com
Game Trailers
Albino Black Sheep
Triumph, The Insult Comic Dog
Atom Films
Blogger Buzz
Apple Trailers
lookatentertainment.com
Top Gear
MonsterCake
Skeptic's Dictionary

Cohorts
Powered by: Blogger
I salute you!: Malinconic
Hats off to: ChrisOfCourse