Watch Out For Falling Debris
Look out for open manholes, too.
 

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I Should Watch Out For Falling Debris

The biggest scourge to poultry-kind, bigger than the avian flu ever was and ever will be, my dearly beloved Grandma, passed away quietly, in stark contrast to the violent ends of her leghorns, last June 11, at exactly 5:15 in the afternoon. She was 87. Though, her poultry farm now reverberates with cackling, crowing, and shrill squawking characteristic of the riotous revelry following the suspension of a death sentence, I will miss her so, her World War II stories, and her gourmet treats which were all, needless to say, poultry-based. Suddenly liberated from the proverbial mortal coil, I know she is carousing somewhere beyond the Pearly Gates, though never really straying far from it. Specially if tales about Saint Peter actually having a rooster companion prove true.


.

6 Comments:

aww man, am so sorry about your grandma... and i do hope that she's having fun up there :)

 

Condolence, pre.

 

condolence alex. hope you're okay.

 

syempre, stupid me i asked why u were absent and you replied, to bury my lola. oops. well shes in happy place now...=)

 

A very late condolence, pre.

 

I heard, men. Condolence, too.

Thanks everyone.

  Post a Comment


0.01% ME
profile

Previously...
Off The Beaten Track
I Know A Good Point When I See One
Friday, Thank God.
The Dark Side Is The New Black
Some Days Will Be Radish
Fear Factor Retail
Unbreakable
I'd Rather Be In Alaska
Heat-Dazed Purging
Not All Blogs Will Be A Good Blog

Detour
Beach Bum
Born To Snooze
Chockwit
Compulsive Eater
Daydreamer
Duskwatcher
Heres My Kokote
Is It Safe?
Johanne Paulus
Mangguguhit
Noise Pollution
Something To Sing About
Streaks Of Light

Hire Me ... Please
Hyung Tae Kim
Warren Ellis
Big-Boys
Happy Tree Friends
Orisinal
Tokyo Plastic
Veer Desktop
My Boyfriend Is A Twat
Home Star Runner
IGN.com
Game Trailers
Albino Black Sheep
Triumph, The Insult Comic Dog
Atom Films
Blogger Buzz
Apple Trailers
lookatentertainment.com
Top Gear
MonsterCake
Skeptic's Dictionary

Cohorts
Powered by: Blogger
I salute you!: Malinconic
Hats off to: ChrisOfCourse