Watch Out For Falling Debris
Look out for open manholes, too.
 

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Geek TV

My desk would be the arson's oasis. A stranger would mistake me for a workaholic. There's so much flotsam, layers upon layers of it, an ecological system is taking root I could tell. But work really has been piling up in earnest, my desk lilts and groans in sheer gravitational agony. During that one brief instance I had to surface for air, that rare weekday downtime, I found myself glued to the couchpotato's altar of worship. It's on Discovery Channel. I realized I've been missing out on my daily dose of the proverbial fact-stranger-than-fiction staple.

The Discovery program featured an ethnic tribe teetering on the edge of extinction. But what makes this particular tribe worthy of distinction, therefore, blog-worthy, is their off-tangent sense of fashion. What little remains of it anyway. The men of their tribe have their manthings casually concealed in footlong cylindrical wooden poles.

There. Fact is stranger than fiction.



.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


0.01% ME
profile

Previously...
The Dog Blog
Everyday Is 4th Of July
February Post Script
Blog For Rent
Mein Gott
Immortality Formula
Watch My Rear
Leather Straps, Please
V.D. For Two
The Pause That Refreshes

Detour
Beach Bum
Born To Snooze
Chockwit
Compulsive Eater
Daydreamer
Duskwatcher
Heres My Kokote
Is It Safe?
Johanne Paulus
Mangguguhit
Noise Pollution
Something To Sing About
Streaks Of Light

Hire Me ... Please
Hyung Tae Kim
Warren Ellis
Big-Boys
Happy Tree Friends
Orisinal
Tokyo Plastic
Veer Desktop
My Boyfriend Is A Twat
Home Star Runner
IGN.com
Game Trailers
Albino Black Sheep
Triumph, The Insult Comic Dog
Atom Films
Blogger Buzz
Apple Trailers
lookatentertainment.com
Top Gear
MonsterCake
Skeptic's Dictionary

Cohorts
Powered by: Blogger
I salute you!: Malinconic
Hats off to: ChrisOfCourse