Watch Out For Falling Debris
Look out for open manholes, too.
 

Friday, February 18, 2005

Blog For Rent

The problem with a career in writing is it reduces your social life to zero, zombifies, petrifies, and it really gets in the way of serious blogging action. That's why I'm now considering getting in touch with the right kind of nutjob, preferrably in and out of the asylum, and with a real knack for ruining appetites, and giving him my username and password, to wear the highly-prized mantle of anti-static. Temporarily, anyway. Until I land a career selling pots and pans door-to-door. Or a sales clerk in a 24-hour convenience store and do graveyard shifts. With so much time to kill it would be a massacre. I would blog like mad and post episodic sagas of epic lengths. And, yes, lots of my brand of war-mongering, conspiracy theories, alien sightings, cosmic anomalies and Nippon fetish updates in between.


.

2 Comments:

You can blog now....my reqt's done. Hehe. DOn't stop blogging, it keeps you sane...that is, if ur not already a full-blown psycho ryt now after all the rush reqts....

 

I was getting comfy in the straight jacket. It's so, I don't know, conducive to meditation. You'll know I've gone postal when my work sounds like something out of my blog.

Hehe. See you around.

  Post a Comment


0.01% ME
profile

Previously...
Mein Gott
Immortality Formula
Watch My Rear
Leather Straps, Please
V.D. For Two
The Pause That Refreshes
Honey-Glazed Kryptonite
DVD Wishlist
Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.
Band Of Bloggers

Detour
Beach Bum
Born To Snooze
Chockwit
Compulsive Eater
Daydreamer
Duskwatcher
Heres My Kokote
Is It Safe?
Johanne Paulus
Mangguguhit
Noise Pollution
Something To Sing About
Streaks Of Light

Hire Me ... Please
Hyung Tae Kim
Warren Ellis
Big-Boys
Happy Tree Friends
Orisinal
Tokyo Plastic
Veer Desktop
My Boyfriend Is A Twat
Home Star Runner
IGN.com
Game Trailers
Albino Black Sheep
Triumph, The Insult Comic Dog
Atom Films
Blogger Buzz
Apple Trailers
lookatentertainment.com
Top Gear
MonsterCake
Skeptic's Dictionary

Cohorts
Powered by: Blogger
I salute you!: Malinconic
Hats off to: ChrisOfCourse