Watch Out For Falling Debris
Look out for open manholes, too.
 

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Watch My Rear

More and more bumper stickers are getting more and more inane, vacuous, mindless and, worst of all, sponsored. Here's second-hand wisdom on the fly, in the tradition of "shit happens", but with the instantaneous efficacy of dinitrogen monoxide. Without further ado, go knock yourselves out...

4 out of 5 voices in my head say Go For It!

As a matter of fact, I do own the road.

Cover me! I'm changing lanes.

Get off my ass before I start to like it!

Horn Broken Watch for Finger

I'm a nice guy. My car is evil.

I'm in no hurry. I'm on my way to work.

I'm Out of Estrogen And I Have a Gun

I don't care, I don't have to.

I have a nice body. It's in my trunk.

I may be slow but I'm ahead of you!

If everything is coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane!

Pissing off the whole planet one person at a time

So Many Cats, So Few Recipes

I gave up drinking, smoking and sex - Worst 15 minutes of my life

A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Boldly Going Nowhere

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Few women admit their age, few men act it.

Go On, I will See You At The Next Light.

I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

If you can read this I can deploy your air bag!!!

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

Never eat more than you can lift.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

There is no shortcut to anywhere worth going.

When all else fails, lower your standards.

You’re Just Jealous Because The Voices Only Speak To Me



.

2 Comments:

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit --> i lurve this one. :D

 

Works every time. Hehe

  Post a Comment


0.01% ME
profile

Previously...
Leather Straps, Please
V.D. For Two
The Pause That Refreshes
Honey-Glazed Kryptonite
DVD Wishlist
Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.
Band Of Bloggers
Ygolortsa
The Software Pirate's Motto
Fumbling About

Detour
Beach Bum
Born To Snooze
Chockwit
Compulsive Eater
Daydreamer
Duskwatcher
Heres My Kokote
Is It Safe?
Johanne Paulus
Mangguguhit
Noise Pollution
Something To Sing About
Streaks Of Light

Hire Me ... Please
Hyung Tae Kim
Warren Ellis
Big-Boys
Happy Tree Friends
Orisinal
Tokyo Plastic
Veer Desktop
My Boyfriend Is A Twat
Home Star Runner
IGN.com
Game Trailers
Albino Black Sheep
Triumph, The Insult Comic Dog
Atom Films
Blogger Buzz
Apple Trailers
lookatentertainment.com
Top Gear
MonsterCake
Skeptic's Dictionary

Cohorts
Powered by: Blogger
I salute you!: Malinconic
Hats off to: ChrisOfCourse