Watch Out For Falling Debris
Look out for open manholes, too.
 

Friday, February 18, 2005

Mein Gott

Some days, fate conspires against you. Normally, that would be Mondays. But there are exceptions. Today is a shining example of that exception. Think of all the synonyms of boring, string them together in a straight line, read, and you'll get the picture. HDTV sharp. Anyway, just an eternity ago, I was drumming my keyboard, when Le Muse cometh.

She's a miserable frau of impossible proportions. Spit-shiny boots, starch-stiff salt and peppers, and a swagger stick worn-out with abuse. She points her vicious stick at me and orders me to write. Imagining the consequential welts and hematoma of disobedience, I write.

She pulls out her PDA from her breast pocket, rubs her chin, then vanishes, leaving a fading trail of laughter and Richard Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries" score. Off to inspire the next blogger stuck in a rut.

But little does she know, Anti-Static is a scheming bastard who's instinct of self-preservation is somewhat in the same league as breathing. I'll publish this entry. Then, resume drumming my keyboard until the clock strikes six.

----------

Apollo Mission: "Houston, we have a problem..."

Command : "What's the problem, Eagle 1?"

Apollo Mission : "Err... Command? Uhrm... watch out for falling debris... "


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


0.01% ME
profile

Previously...
Immortality Formula
Watch My Rear
Leather Straps, Please
V.D. For Two
The Pause That Refreshes
Honey-Glazed Kryptonite
DVD Wishlist
Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.
Band Of Bloggers
Ygolortsa

Detour
Beach Bum
Born To Snooze
Chockwit
Compulsive Eater
Daydreamer
Duskwatcher
Heres My Kokote
Is It Safe?
Johanne Paulus
Mangguguhit
Noise Pollution
Something To Sing About
Streaks Of Light

Hire Me ... Please
Hyung Tae Kim
Warren Ellis
Big-Boys
Happy Tree Friends
Orisinal
Tokyo Plastic
Veer Desktop
My Boyfriend Is A Twat
Home Star Runner
IGN.com
Game Trailers
Albino Black Sheep
Triumph, The Insult Comic Dog
Atom Films
Blogger Buzz
Apple Trailers
lookatentertainment.com
Top Gear
MonsterCake
Skeptic's Dictionary

Cohorts
Powered by: Blogger
I salute you!: Malinconic
Hats off to: ChrisOfCourse