Watch Out For Falling Debris
Look out for open manholes, too.
 

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Fear Factor Retail

Spurred into activity by fear of growing roots where I sit and living the rest of my days as an aviary exclusive to sparrows, I braved the afternoon heat with the fortitude of a customer relations officer of a tobacco company. Seeing valor was no substitute to Coppertone, I made way for the nearest convenience store, leaving a cloud of dust and asthmatic seizures in my wake. And what a treasure trove of mass consumption grotesquerie it holds. Mussel chips. Low calorie, less sugar Red Bull Light (that's like Simon being Paula Abdul). Canned Silkworm Pupa. And last, definitely not the least, vibrating condoms.

Though I am impressed by the entrepreneural, no, make that pioneering, spirit behind these over-the-counter curiosities, I chose to defer my purchase of the canned Silkworm Pupa on a later date, when dreaded, I mean, dear cousin Lorie makes an unannounced red carpet visit. It could come in handy.


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


0.01% ME
profile

Previously...
Unbreakable
I'd Rather Be In Alaska
Heat-Dazed Purging
Not All Blogs Will Be A Good Blog
From Moviegoers to Proofreaders
I Agree With The Smiths
Herr Pope
It's A Monday Alright
I Want My MTV
Two Weeks In Deep Freeze

Detour
Beach Bum
Born To Snooze
Chockwit
Compulsive Eater
Daydreamer
Duskwatcher
Heres My Kokote
Is It Safe?
Johanne Paulus
Mangguguhit
Noise Pollution
Something To Sing About
Streaks Of Light

Hire Me ... Please
Hyung Tae Kim
Warren Ellis
Big-Boys
Happy Tree Friends
Orisinal
Tokyo Plastic
Veer Desktop
My Boyfriend Is A Twat
Home Star Runner
IGN.com
Game Trailers
Albino Black Sheep
Triumph, The Insult Comic Dog
Atom Films
Blogger Buzz
Apple Trailers
lookatentertainment.com
Top Gear
MonsterCake
Skeptic's Dictionary

Cohorts
Powered by: Blogger
I salute you!: Malinconic
Hats off to: ChrisOfCourse