Watch Out For Falling Debris
Look out for open manholes, too.
 

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Off The Beaten Track

Meet cocky little Boris. He is a scavenger by nature and by profession and we share the same desk. He is, before I forget, a German Cockroach. He has reluctantly taken up residence in the labyrinthine rubber contacts beneath my keyboard. Occasionally, he would venture out and traverse my computer keyboard coast to coast, from A to +, the brave little cur. Now, the default reaction to critters like my tenant Boris is a mixture of the triumph of the English language, the verbs scream and bludgeon, and nouns like makeshift cudgel and umbrella. But little Boris is innocent of such things. For as long as the novelty of Kings of Convenience in my MP3 player does not wear off, he has very little to fear.


.

3 Comments:

Utterly German, these pestilential creepy-crawlies are. Must've hitched a ride on the first few batches of volkswagen imports. Beetles and roaches. Ha! I kill me. :)

 

oh goodness. what humor.

i can't believe ur letting him live in your keyboard. what if he pops up for a visit while you're typing?

eww.. major eww. :D i'll have julette go over and meet him sometime! :D kiddin!

 

Surely. But watch out for falling debris. Hehe. :)

  Post a Comment


0.01% ME
profile

Previously...
I Know A Good Point When I See One
Friday, Thank God.
The Dark Side Is The New Black
Some Days Will Be Radish
Fear Factor Retail
Unbreakable
I'd Rather Be In Alaska
Heat-Dazed Purging
Not All Blogs Will Be A Good Blog
From Moviegoers to Proofreaders

Detour
Beach Bum
Born To Snooze
Chockwit
Compulsive Eater
Daydreamer
Duskwatcher
Heres My Kokote
Is It Safe?
Johanne Paulus
Mangguguhit
Noise Pollution
Something To Sing About
Streaks Of Light

Hire Me ... Please
Hyung Tae Kim
Warren Ellis
Big-Boys
Happy Tree Friends
Orisinal
Tokyo Plastic
Veer Desktop
My Boyfriend Is A Twat
Home Star Runner
IGN.com
Game Trailers
Albino Black Sheep
Triumph, The Insult Comic Dog
Atom Films
Blogger Buzz
Apple Trailers
lookatentertainment.com
Top Gear
MonsterCake
Skeptic's Dictionary

Cohorts
Powered by: Blogger
I salute you!: Malinconic
Hats off to: ChrisOfCourse