Watch Out For Falling Debris
Look out for open manholes, too.
 

Thursday, May 05, 2005

I'd Rather Be In Alaska

This is the biggest body of water I'd probably come into contact with, in a proactive way, for the whole duration of this tropical inferno...



The typical, heliotropic beachcomber, who has an innate aversion to things that require inflation, would most likely ridicule my piece of paradise for its glaring lack of sophistication and the absence of phlog-perfect vistas. But do not be deceived by the austere simplicity of my inflatable oasis. It fits perfectly in my garage. Civilization is merely a remote control distance away. There are no long picket lines to the shower room. It's everything I ever wanted in a dip sans jellyfish sans falling coconuts.

I have things to be vigilant about, though. One is the certainty of kids to relieve their bladders on water. The other is the inevitability of evaporation.

If this heat spell lasts any longer, I'd grow gills and soft leathery membranes between my fingers and toes.



.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


0.01% ME
profile

Previously...
Heat-Dazed Purging
Not All Blogs Will Be A Good Blog
From Moviegoers to Proofreaders
I Agree With The Smiths
Herr Pope
It's A Monday Alright
I Want My MTV
Two Weeks In Deep Freeze
Garbage Bin Writing
Monday Hiccup

Detour
Beach Bum
Born To Snooze
Chockwit
Compulsive Eater
Daydreamer
Duskwatcher
Heres My Kokote
Is It Safe?
Johanne Paulus
Mangguguhit
Noise Pollution
Something To Sing About
Streaks Of Light

Hire Me ... Please
Hyung Tae Kim
Warren Ellis
Big-Boys
Happy Tree Friends
Orisinal
Tokyo Plastic
Veer Desktop
My Boyfriend Is A Twat
Home Star Runner
IGN.com
Game Trailers
Albino Black Sheep
Triumph, The Insult Comic Dog
Atom Films
Blogger Buzz
Apple Trailers
lookatentertainment.com
Top Gear
MonsterCake
Skeptic's Dictionary

Cohorts
Powered by: Blogger
I salute you!: Malinconic
Hats off to: ChrisOfCourse