Watch Out For Falling Debris
Look out for open manholes, too.
 

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Some Days Will Be Radish

Radish holds little appeal to me. Radish should be diced, braised, cooked or pickled on remote islands that remain uncharted, virgin territories to this day. This day would make a fine, robust radish dish. But because today is a Friday, absolute apathy and absolute joy negate each other. I'd write about my plunder of Vietnam, but I have radish in mind and I can't think and write and feel about anything else. My metahuman effort at a happy thought made me think of the apocalyptic extinction of radish. But, let's face it, that's still about radish.


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


0.01% ME
profile

Previously...
Fear Factor Retail
Unbreakable
I'd Rather Be In Alaska
Heat-Dazed Purging
Not All Blogs Will Be A Good Blog
From Moviegoers to Proofreaders
I Agree With The Smiths
Herr Pope
It's A Monday Alright
I Want My MTV

Detour
Beach Bum
Born To Snooze
Chockwit
Compulsive Eater
Daydreamer
Duskwatcher
Heres My Kokote
Is It Safe?
Johanne Paulus
Mangguguhit
Noise Pollution
Something To Sing About
Streaks Of Light

Hire Me ... Please
Hyung Tae Kim
Warren Ellis
Big-Boys
Happy Tree Friends
Orisinal
Tokyo Plastic
Veer Desktop
My Boyfriend Is A Twat
Home Star Runner
IGN.com
Game Trailers
Albino Black Sheep
Triumph, The Insult Comic Dog
Atom Films
Blogger Buzz
Apple Trailers
lookatentertainment.com
Top Gear
MonsterCake
Skeptic's Dictionary

Cohorts
Powered by: Blogger
I salute you!: Malinconic
Hats off to: ChrisOfCourse