Watch Out For Falling Debris
Look out for open manholes, too.
 

Monday, March 14, 2005

Verminator

Okay. There's this office clown who's been constantly hovering about me, like fly on... err... creme broule. As if life isn't short enough, he's making a dangerous habit of peeking over my shoulder every time I blog. Asking him to buzz off is proving to be quite the undertaking. He is denser than a brick wall and impervious to even the most virulent forms of slander.

Now, I'm two minds split about this minor disturbance in the force. Should I drop him 26 storeys below like a bad idea? (How apt -- watch out for falling debris. I will revel in the irony.) Or, should I emotionally maim him, the sort that scars for life, rehabs on the spot, and makes you turn to religion.

Which makes finding my copy of "Idiot's Guide To Hypnotism" a tad more urgent.



.

3 Comments:

tsk tsk tsk... curious minds abound. :D wait till he's gone before you blog then... hehe. :D

 

Gone? As in ... the afterlife? That can be arranged. Hehe

 

Hmmm.i think i know who yur talking abt...hehe. i have the same problem...he keeps transferring to the chair across my desk, feigning "busy-ness", but actually hoping to read what im writing...he's been curious for a month now. i wanna scratch his eyes out sometimes. Argh.

  Post a Comment


0.01% ME
profile

Previously...
The Itch Of Ages Strikes Back
Cranial Constipation
Mind Of A Married Man
Run For Your Lives
Cryptic Crap
WMD Rumsfeld's Behind
Limewire Anonymous
March It Is.
Dirty Harry Does Oscar
Rigor Mortician

Detour
Beach Bum
Born To Snooze
Chockwit
Compulsive Eater
Daydreamer
Duskwatcher
Heres My Kokote
Is It Safe?
Johanne Paulus
Mangguguhit
Noise Pollution
Something To Sing About
Streaks Of Light

Hire Me ... Please
Hyung Tae Kim
Warren Ellis
Big-Boys
Happy Tree Friends
Orisinal
Tokyo Plastic
Veer Desktop
My Boyfriend Is A Twat
Home Star Runner
IGN.com
Game Trailers
Albino Black Sheep
Triumph, The Insult Comic Dog
Atom Films
Blogger Buzz
Apple Trailers
lookatentertainment.com
Top Gear
MonsterCake
Skeptic's Dictionary

Cohorts
Powered by: Blogger
I salute you!: Malinconic
Hats off to: ChrisOfCourse