Watch Out For Falling Debris
Look out for open manholes, too.
 

Sunday, March 13, 2005

The Itch Of Ages Strikes Back

I should be quarantined. I should be boxed in a sterile environment. Instead, I am running amuck mass railway transits, cabs, and rush hour lifts. You see, little brats (I mean it) living with me are playing gracious hosts to the viral blight on vanity, the chicken pox. Which leads me to suspect there may be viral pathogens clinging on the fabric of my shirt, my jeans. The hair, however, poses no real threat to even the most poorly immunized bystander. No virus can possibly escape the tenuous hold of Dep. Now, if you think I have a history of pox running in my veins, you are wrong. But worry not, chicken pox virgins. If my antibodies prove no match against these microscopic miscreants that could infect even a bacteria, then I will lock myself in solitude and meditate on the complexities of life, like how the microwave oven works, or how they put the graphite in pencils, or how Nicole Richie can stand being herself.



.

4 Comments:

It may be a false alarm. But I'm not letting my guard down. I think my mind-over-matter mojo is actually working. Creepy.

 

Ah, chickenpox.

First it itches. Then it gives you a nuclear fever. Then it bores you to death.

Been there. Not fun. Good luck, pre.

And to add to your musings: bakit ang pop pag Hapon ang kumakanta, hindi baduy?

Hehe.

 

Noted. Thanks.

Doing a Uri Geller number on the pox can be quite taxing to a regular couchpotato like me. So, I went to the nearest drugstore and took the pharmaceutical shortcut to a pox-free existence.

I got this over-the-counter drug that actually prevents the virus from making babies.

Now, now, ain't that harsh?

 

Charming? Hello-Kitty charming. Hehe

  Post a Comment


0.01% ME
profile

Previously...
Cranial Constipation
Mind Of A Married Man
Run For Your Lives
Cryptic Crap
WMD Rumsfeld's Behind
Limewire Anonymous
March It Is.
Dirty Harry Does Oscar
Rigor Mortician
Geek TV

Detour
Beach Bum
Born To Snooze
Chockwit
Compulsive Eater
Daydreamer
Duskwatcher
Heres My Kokote
Is It Safe?
Johanne Paulus
Mangguguhit
Noise Pollution
Something To Sing About
Streaks Of Light

Hire Me ... Please
Hyung Tae Kim
Warren Ellis
Big-Boys
Happy Tree Friends
Orisinal
Tokyo Plastic
Veer Desktop
My Boyfriend Is A Twat
Home Star Runner
IGN.com
Game Trailers
Albino Black Sheep
Triumph, The Insult Comic Dog
Atom Films
Blogger Buzz
Apple Trailers
lookatentertainment.com
Top Gear
MonsterCake
Skeptic's Dictionary

Cohorts
Powered by: Blogger
I salute you!: Malinconic
Hats off to: ChrisOfCourse