Watch Out For Falling Debris
Look out for open manholes, too.
 

Monday, February 07, 2005

Ygolortsa

Curiosity is one of my finer traits which might, someday but not hopefully soon, lead me prematurely to the pearly gates. Anyway, for the time being, apocalyptic conclusions aside, here's my latest jaunt into the cave of the unknown. Took a Reverse Astrology test online, one of those hordes of meme that's been proliferating en masse lately. Okay, Astrology I can appreciate, the Reverse part, I don't have the foggiest idea. Anyway, reverse or no, the test engine yielded this result,

"According to our analysis, you are a Scorpio, Oct 23 to Nov 21. But you are certainly not a Libra, Sep 23 to Oct 22. You claim to be a Leo, but you are simply in error. Please consult your parents as to your actual birth date."

Which I intend to do ASAP. I can probably stand being Scorpio, paranoid snobs that they are, but I am immensely grateful, to the nth degree, not to be Libra. For many reasons. Here's one ...

"I'm a scorpion!", "I'm a ram!", "I'm a lion!", "I'm a weighing scale."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


0.01% ME
profile

Previously...
The Software Pirate's Motto
Fumbling About
Monday Then
WeekEnd ... Blog Ends
Scratching The Surface
Divine Paradox
Online Meanderings
Nonsense Archive
Mouse, Take Me Away!
Whazzap?

Detour
Beach Bum
Born To Snooze
Chockwit
Compulsive Eater
Daydreamer
Duskwatcher
Heres My Kokote
Is It Safe?
Johanne Paulus
Mangguguhit
Noise Pollution
Something To Sing About
Streaks Of Light

Hire Me ... Please
Hyung Tae Kim
Warren Ellis
Big-Boys
Happy Tree Friends
Orisinal
Tokyo Plastic
Veer Desktop
My Boyfriend Is A Twat
Home Star Runner
IGN.com
Game Trailers
Albino Black Sheep
Triumph, The Insult Comic Dog
Atom Films
Blogger Buzz
Apple Trailers
lookatentertainment.com
Top Gear
MonsterCake
Skeptic's Dictionary

Cohorts
Powered by: Blogger
I salute you!: Malinconic
Hats off to: ChrisOfCourse