Watch Out For Falling Debris
Look out for open manholes, too.
 

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Barking Mad

If ever there was a dark side to Queer Eye, it would be Clive Barker. Make-overs? Sure. Starting from the inside. Interior decorating using whatever human anatomy's available. No waste. More body bags please. Clive Barker has always been a topnotch mind-flayer.

Between two sweaty palms, is my precious hardcover copy of the latest from the dark, dark genius. His version of fantasy. Abarat, book 2. Hardbound. Just the right size, the right weight, with it, I could beat any unsuspecting Harry Potter fanboy to pulp.


4 Comments:

Good one. Thanks for reminding me to get my own copy of book 2. In case I ever need it for...um...self defence. =)*

 

I remember writing to Clive Barker way back in 1996, it read: "Do you know that my today is your tomorrow?" Of course, he ignored me. Heh. Thanks for the tip. =) Thor

 

@ bench,
Ah. Again, more body bags please. Hehe

 

@ Thor,
Hehehey there!

  Post a Comment


0.01% ME
profile

Previously...
The Exit Plan
The Din Over Dan
Anti-Static, Static
Fine-Feathered Fiend
Stillborn Blogs
Lost In The Shell
Tagalogized
Scum-Suck
Pitch Bitch
Simply Incredible

Detour
Beach Bum
Born To Snooze
Chockwit
Compulsive Eater
Daydreamer
Duskwatcher
Heres My Kokote
Is It Safe?
Johanne Paulus
Mangguguhit
Noise Pollution
Something To Sing About
Streaks Of Light

Hire Me ... Please
Hyung Tae Kim
Warren Ellis
Big-Boys
Happy Tree Friends
Orisinal
Tokyo Plastic
Veer Desktop
My Boyfriend Is A Twat
Home Star Runner
IGN.com
Game Trailers
Albino Black Sheep
Triumph, The Insult Comic Dog
Atom Films
Blogger Buzz
Apple Trailers
lookatentertainment.com
Top Gear
MonsterCake
Skeptic's Dictionary

Cohorts
Powered by: Blogger
I salute you!: Malinconic
Hats off to: ChrisOfCourse